Useful links for MUS publications and documents
- Sustainability and Replicability of Multiple-Use Water Systems (IWMI Report, 2015)
- NRM approaches and technologies (MUS Approach)
- Nepal MUS Guidelines
- Initiative for Climate Change Adaptation (Climate change adaptation approaches and technologies)
- Building Resilience and Adaptation to Climate Extremes and Disasters (Climate change adaptation approaches and technologies, 2019)
- Anukulan/BRACED power point presentation
- GC, R. K., Ranganathan, S., & Hall, R. P. (2019). Does rural water system design matter? A study of productive use of water in rural Nepal. Water, 11(10), 1978. https://doi.org/10.3390/ agriculture10050143.
- GC, R. K., Ranganathan, S., Hammett, A., & Hall, R. P. (2021). What factors determine the Technical performance of community-managed rural water systems in the middle hills of Nepal? Journal of Water, Sanitation and Hygiene for Development, 11(2), 222–230. https://doi. org/10.2166/washdev.2020.189.
- Study Report: Institutionalization of Multiple Use Water System (MUS) in Nepal, 2019
- MUS policy briefs :
- Addressing Local Water Conflicts through Multiple Use Water Systems (MUS): A Learning from CALCNR Programme at Lumle, Kaski, Nepal
Nepal MUS inventory
MUS data which are shared by Nepal MUS Network member organizations working in Nepal are collected in a single database here. Nepal MUS Network members are requested to update the data as needed and on an ongoing basis.